I hope summer is treating you well.
We are taking it easy in the city, with work here and there and trying to fit in some getaways, because this year we didn´t have a chance to fully call it a vacay...
It´s ok, because it´s giving me the chance to work on some projects that were in the back burner and getting others ready for the next season.
So what was/is going on here in the shop?
- After the Summer Market Stylista, we had another event that went really well and it´s these personal approaches that really get me all excited! Had a pop up event at the Mini Loja of Atelier da Tufi and it gave me the chance to meet and sell to some pretty awesome customers (all of you that support and follow are truly amazing! - Thank you).
- The promotions that I had for summer went really well, so most of the stock disappeared. So, in the meantime more stock is on it´s way. Now, unfortunately this is a process that takes some time. There are a lot of procedures, specially very time consuming ones with customs and stuff. One thing I´ve learned, is that stock has to be ordered WAY ahead of time.
I´ve been getting a lot of messages inquiring about the new stock. I guarantee you I will try to be as quick as possible to have it all set and ready the minute I release it.
But if you don´t want to miss any bit of it, you can subscribe and be the first one to know.
- I did a photo shoot in an amazing apartment that is up for short rentals through The Blue House Lisboa, and the feedback I received was amazing. Specially regarding the rocking stand that I have been using for display and photos. I don´t have it for sale...yet!! I am working with designers and a factory to have one ready for production to meet the high demand that I´ve been getting. Because I know it adds a huge value and it´s utterly useful, I am trying to deliver this product and have it ready asap for sale! Fingers crossed.
Well, summer in the shop has been somewhat fun and exciting.
I´m so happy that you have been loving the baskets and how much you appreciate it even more when you see it live! That´s the first comment I always get when you unwrap the box: "they look even prettier".
So thank you soooo much for enjoying the moses baskets and for supporting this cause.
In September be ready for:
- new stock
- new event (first one in Portugal and so excited to be a part of it. Stay tuned)
- new little trinkets for baby use
- new way to gift a basket
- and hopefully, new customized rocking stands for these moses basket.
Thank you for reading and for patiently awaiting the new stock!
(Follow us on instagram for more updates):